- 4 km
- from: $1175/night*
Luxe holiday home with pool, spa, outdoor covered dining, home theatre, golf putting green, short drive to beach, views of nature reserve.
Kamala sets a high standard for holiday resort style living. Set in a private and quiet location among a tropical garden blended with coastal succulents and colourful exotics, guests will feel a world away. Adults will enjoy relaxing in the sparkling pool and spa pre or post a BBQ lunch or dinner - there is endless fun for children in the pool, outdoor cubby or relaxing in the theatre room with a choice of 1000s of movies or watching TV in the upstairs cubby attic. The adjacent private reserve at the back of the property also offers an opportunity for playing sports or picnicing.
A plumbed in alfresco kitchen with BBQ, 6 person spa, outdoor shower, cubby house and rear access to a putting green adds to the luxe benefits of Kamala whilst the added convenience of zoned heating, refrigerated cooling, ducted vacuuming, plumbed rainwater provide seasonal comfort for guests.
Inside Kamala a grand open plan living is anchored by a magnificent kitchen and fully equipped butler’s pantry - with every convenience, and overlooks two outdoor entertaining areas fitted with heating/cooling and a zoned sound system.
The master retreat comprises a study nook and dressing room complementing the generous ensuite. A home cinema flanks the family zone where two bedrooms and a magical attic assure children’s imaginative play with treetop glimpses of the bay beyond, and a further King Bedroom with ensuite guest wing.
Ideally suited for 2-3 families and only a short drive to Mount Eliza Beaches and Village, Kamala is the perfect summer escape!
"Please note: Due to our high standard of holiday accommodation we do not accept schoolies, bucks/hens bookings, groups under 28 years of age, nor do we accept parties or events due to strict council regulations. This excludes family bookings travelling with children under 18 years of age."
- Bath tubs
- 2 x ensuites
- Brivis Refrigerated cooling/heating
- Ceiling Fan in the Master Bedroom : Blinds: in every bedroom
- Separate Spa + Large Salt Water Chlorinated Swimming Pool:
- Solar heated 10mx4m glass fenced lap pool
- Separate Spa (seats up top 6 guests) heats to 38-42 degrees
- Outdoor shower
- Golf Putting Green
- Al fresco dining
- Undercover cabana and dining with 4 burner plumbed in gas Weber BBQ and sink
- 2 sunlounges on pool deck
- Wireless Internet
- Pay TV: Netflix available in 2 locations - Family room and Home Theatre
- Theatre room with large screen with double recliners (seats 6)
- 1000s of DVD movies
- Surround Sound System
- Multiple TVs in living and bedrooms
- Dart board
- Golf putting green
- PS 4 in TV unit in family room
- Child and Baby Friendly - inclusive of
- Baby Equipment: port-a-cot, high chair
- Children's equipment: cubby house and slide and stairs up to TV attic room with bean bags
- Butlers Pantry
- Fisher and Paykel Oven x 2
- Miele Dishwasher
- Fully equipped with baking, crockery, blender, food processor
and much more!
- Dining - open plan (seating 8)
- Parking (up to 4 cars)
- Garage - DLUG
- 2 cars in circular driveway
- 2 cars in 1 x DLUG
- Outdoor Lounge and Al Fresco Furniture
- Poolside recliners x 2
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Enclosed Yard
- Herb garden and Lemon trees
- Laundry - separate
- Linen Included
- Ducted vacuum
- Hairdryer in Master ensuite
- No Pets
BEDROOM CONFIGURATION: Sleeps up to 11-13 guests across 7 beds (maximum 10 adults and 2 children). Linen inclusive
Bedroom 1: 1 x King Master Bedroom + ensuite (sunken spa bath / dual vanities/ large shower with 3 heads / toilet) + smart TV (Netflix) + Blu Ray DVD player + carpet + walk in robe + ceiling fan + blinds + access to pool deck (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: 1 x King Bed + ensuite (shower / toilet / vanity) + carpet + blinds + walk in robe (sleeps 2-4) + 2 single mattresses
Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen Bed + Single Bed + Kugon TV + Robes + Carpet + Blinds (sleeps 3)
Bedroom 4: 1 x Queen Bed + Single Bed + Trundle + small TV (sleeps 4)
BATHROOM CONFIGURATION: 3 bathrooms and 1 powder room
Bathroom 1: 1 x King Master: Ensuite: sunken spa bath / dual vanities/ large shower with 3 heads / toilet
Bathroom 2: 1 x King Bed: Ensuite: shower / toilet / vanity
Bathroom 3: 1 x Family bathroom: bath / vanity / shower (powder room adjacent to Bathroom 3)
2019 - 2020 Kamala Luxury Accommodation Rates
|High Season||Shoulder Season|
|16 December - 1 February (7 night min)
Australia Day Weekend (3 night min)
Easter (4 night min)
|1 February - 1 July
(7 night min stays)
Public Holiday Weekends (3 night min)
|$1,100.00 / Night
||$5,250.00 / 7 Nights|
||$3,300.00 / 3 nights Public Holiday Weekends|
|$7,700.00 / 7 Nights
||(Labour Day Weekend and Queens Birthday Weekend)|
|$3,300.00 / 3 nights Australia Day weekend||
|$4,400.00 / 4 nights Easter||
** Seven night minimum stays during High Season. Public Holiday Weekends available (3-4 nights) charged at Shoulder Season Rates, with the exception of Australia Day and Easter Weekends, charged at High Season Rates.
- Check in after 4pm during high season (16 December – 1 February)
or 3pm other times (1 February – 16 December)
- Check out before 10am during high season (16 December – 1 February)
or 11am other times (1 February – 16 December)
- Minimum stay 7 nights during high season (16 December – 1 February)
- Minimum stay 2 nights other times (1 February – 16 December) unless a public holiday weekend and then minimum stays apply.
- Complimentary welcome service so that you feel at home and relax from the moment you arrive.
- Complimentary bed linen and towels for all stays. Please specify bedding configuration when booking to ensure the correct beds are made. Only the beds for the number of guests staying will be set-up on arrival. Housekeeping charges will apply if possible changes are requested last minute (but not outside of 14 days prior to arrival). Please bring your own pool/beach towel for all other bookings.
- Terms and conditions apply
- $2000.00 bond applies to all stays