- 7.1 km
- from: $600/night*
2 Marma Retreat
Deluxe country retreat, landscaped grounds, heated pool, jacuzzi, foxtel, al fresco dining, pet friendly!
This charming mud brick holiday residence offers the very best of rural holiday living.
Featuring spacious landscaped grounds 2 Marma Retreat is perfect for all guests who will embrace luxury living in the heart of the Mornington Peninsula without compromise. Perfect for 2-3 families, couples, bridal parties and ladies retreats (offering up to 9 separate beds) in luxurious peaceful surrounds, this four bedroom, 2 bathroom holiday retreat across 2 levels featuring 2 bedrooms downstairs and 2 upstairs (including a glorious master bedroom ensuite with pool views and lounge retreat) inclusive of a study with a sofa bed allows guests to be well accommodated. A 10 seater internal dining table and large external al fresco table accommodates all meal get together's comfortably.
Capture the spectacular Mornington Peninsula birdlife while relaxing in the heated pool/spa or enjoy an al fresco gourmet lunch or dinner BBQ with some of the Peninsula's best local offerings. Walk or drive to the nearby Red Hill Village and famous Red Hill Market (held on the first Saturday of the month between September to May each year). There is so much to do you will want to return!
Complimentary luxury Inclusions: Luxurious complimentary linen, MOR beauty products, complimentary wireless internet and local phone calls, surround sound, Foxtel (pay TV), heated pool and spa (gas heating costs apply - please advise when booking), children’s entertainment – pool toys.
Complimentary Concierge Service: Our concierge service can assist you with In-house Catering, Relaxation Massages, Baby-sitting Service, Pantry Stocking, Mid-Stay Clean, Airport Transfers, Chauffeur/Driver Service, Winery Tour. Prepare to be pampered! Prices on application prior to arrival.
Parking: 3 cars in driveway
Local attractions: Close to all Red Hill wineries, Red Hill markets (first Saturday of the month), recreation and ocean beach living in Flinders, Merricks, Point Leo, Somers or 10-15 minutes to bay beaches Dromana, Safety Beach, McCrae. Adjacent to bushland walks and 10 minutes walk to Red Hill village.
Tennis Court Hire - Red Hill - Court hire available http://www.tennis.com.au/redhilltennisclub/court-hir
20 minutes drive to Peninsula Hot Springs
20 minutes drive to Moonah Links Golf Course
10 minutes drive to Mount Martha Public Golf Course
8 mins by car (7.1km) to Point Leo Beach
10 mins by car (11.2km) to Merricks Beach
12 mins by car (11.6km) to Dromana Beach
Villages & Restaurants
2 minutes drive to The Epicurean (800 metres) or 10 minute walk - Red Hill Village
"Please note: Due to our high standard of holiday accommodation we do not accept schoolies, bucks/hens bookings, groups under 28 years of age, nor do we accept parties or events due to strict council regulations. This excludes family bookings travelling with children under 18 years of age."
Superb rural landscaped grounds
Resort style inground pool (1.30-1.85 depth) solar
heated up to 30 deg
(Gas heated on request above 22 degrees
- *additional charges apply)
Jacuzzi (seats 6)
Glass pool fence
Covered outdoor dining
Built in Barbeque
Private and rear fully fenced landscaped grounds
Close to National Park and Red Hill Village
Plasma Foxtel (Family room downstairs and Master)
TV in Master and Study/Upstairs lounge retreat
Complimentary Wireless internet
Large Plasma TV in the downstairs family room
Surround sound downstairs
1 x i-pod docking station
Plasma in the upstairs master and study
Luxurious and Large with lounge suite
Ensuite off Master bedroom
TV with Foxtel
Pool and garden views
Walk in Robe
Bed linen/bath towels provided
Reverse cycle heating/cooling
Bedroom 1: U/S: (Master): 1 x King Bed (with Ensuite bathroom) + Walk in Robe (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: U/S: 1 x Double Bed + Single Bed + Robe (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3: U/S: Study with Sofa Bed (with TV retreat, desk and bean bags) + childs change table (sleeps 1 adult or 2 children)
Bedroom 4: D/S: 2 x Single bunk beds (sleeps 4)) + Robe
Bedroom 5: D/S: 1 Queen Bed (sleeps 2) + Robe
Bathroom 1: Upstairs: Master Ensuite: U/S: Vanity/Toilet/Shower (Dual access Bedroom 1 and 2)
Bathroom 2: Downstairs: Main Bathroom: Vanity/Shower/Bath
Bathroom 3: Downstairs:Powder room (separate toilet)
2017 - 2018 - 2 Marma Retreat Accommodation Rates*
To make a booking reservation please enter your dates on the property calendar and click BOOK NOW to complete your reservation details and receive your booking confirmation.
|High Season||Shoulder Season
|16 December - 1 February (7 night min)
Australia Day Weekend (4 night min)
Easter (4 night min)
|1 February - 15 December
(2 night min stays for weekends)
Public Holiday Weekends (3 night min)
Melbourne Cup Weekend (4 night min)
|$670.00 - $700.00 / Night||$2,050.00 / 2 Nights|
|$4,790.00 / 7 Nights||$2,450.00 / 3 Nights|
|$2,325.00 / 3 nights Australia Day weekend||$2,850.00 / 4 Nights|
|$3,100.00 / 4 nights Easter||$3,250.00 / 5 Nights|
|$3,650.00 / 6 Nights|
|$4,050.00 / 7 Nights|
* Seven night minimum stay during High Season. Public Holiday Weekends charged at Shoulder Season Rates, with the exception of Australia Day and Easter Weekends, charged at High Season Rates. Public Holiday Weekends charged at Shoulder Season rates if they fall in Low Season.
- Check in after 4pm during high season (16 December – 1 February)
or 2pm other times (1 February – 16 December)
- Check out before 10am during high season (16 December – 1 February)
or 11am other times (1 February – 16 December)
- Minimum stay 7 nights during high season (16 December – 1 February)
- Minimum stay 2 nights other times (1 February – 16 December) unless Public Holiday Weekend
- Complimentary welcome service so that you can feel at home and relax from the moment you arrive.
- Complimentary bed linen and towels for all stays. Please specify bedding configuration when booking to ensure the correct beds are made. Only the beds for the number of guests staying will be set-up on arrival. Housekeeping charges will apply if possible changes are requested last minute (but not outside of 14 days prior to arrival). Please BYO beach towels.
- *Gas and solar heated pool available. Additional charges of $120+GST per day apply to secure the gas pool heating. This service must be pre-booked and paid for 7 days prior to arrival.
- Pets (dogs) are permitted outside only - please confirm your pet when booking and note our pet policy (terms and conditions)
- Terms and conditions apply
- Bond applies to all stays
2 Marma Retreat
2 Marma Retreat - 8 May 2017
2 Marma Retreat
2 Marma Retreat - 16 June 2017
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
Watch out here for availability calendar..we are fetching it for you!