- 1 km
- from: $1100/night*
Casa di Mare
Clifftop luxury paradise with extensive water views, solar heated pool, jacuzzi, available for all seasons.
Recognised as one of Mt Martha's premier clifftop properties Casa di Mare is the latest in Holiday Shacks portfolio of striking contemporary holiday homes of a grand scale offering a unique coastal lifestyle. Showcasing many a luxury feature and wow factor elements, this exclusive abode offers 5 expansive bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, high ceilings and extensive use of glass to create the overall feeling of scale and space and provide a pristine view of the sparkling Port Philip Bay water below.
Upstairs is instantly breathtaking with a panorama of Port Phillip dominating the outlook and a glorious alfresco domain rivaling that of a 5 star resort. Featuring an outdoor kitchen, expansive travertine sun-deck, an ultra inviting fully tiled solar heated mineral swimming pool and heated spa; this area is an entertainers paradise. Gaze at an ever-changing outlook whilst indulging in complete privacy from this sublime vantage point. Perfectly connecting the interior to the alfresco zones, large siding glass doors blur the lines between indoor and outdoor living to create a light, bright and carefree atmosphere. With contemporary tones and clean lines, the open plan kitchen is another highlight with copious bench space, servery window, butlers pantry and quality European appliances. Downstairs offers a further living space, bunk bedroom, 3 huge bedrooms and a home office with views.
Offering extensive water views and easy access to The Pillars, walking tracks to Mt Martha Village and Sunshine reserve; this amazing location will dazzle and reward those who desire the ultimate in luxury holiday living.
The 2-3 car garage provides further ample space and privacy to store away your luxury vehicles and small boat (should boating be your holiday past time),
Access the upper levels effortlessly from the ground to upper levels via the easy living home elevator.
* Please note the current photos are from the property sale. New images or all new furnishings and bedding are coming late March.
"Please note: Due to our high standard of holiday accommodation we do not accept schoolies, bucks/hens bookings, groups under 28 years of age, nor do we accept parties or events due to strict council regulations. This excludes family bookings travelling with children under 18 years of age."
• 5 luxurious bedrooms + 5 bathrooms – sleeping up to 14 guests
• Fully tiled, glass mosaic, mineral swimming pool with solar heating and heated spa
• World class bay views across Port Phillip Bay
• Extensive al fresco dining area with outdoor kitchen and plumbed in barbecue
• Contemporary new furnishings and bedding
• Gourmet appliances in kitchen inclusive of a butler’s pantry
• Gas log fire
• Under floor heating in bathrooms
• Italian Travertine alfresco area
• Garage for up to 3 cars with mezzanine and bathroom
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
• Internal home elevator servicing all 3 levels
Bedding configuration: 5 bedrooms/5 bathrooms. Sleeps up to 14 guests.
Bed 1: 1 x King bed. Sleeps 2.
Bed 2: 1 x King bed. Sleeps 2.
Bed 3: 1 x King bed. Sleeps 2.
Bed 4: 2 x King singles. Sleeps 2.
Bed 5: 1 x Triple bunk bed (single on top, double base + 1 x trundle) + 1 x king single + 1 x trundle. Sleeps 6
2017 - 2018 Casa di Mare Accommodation Rates
|High Season||Shoulder Season|
|16 December - 1 February (7 night min)
Australia Day Weekend (3 night min)
Easter (4 night min)
|1 February - 16 December
(2 night min stays for weekends)
Public Holiday Weekends (3 night min)
Melbourne Cup Weekend (4 night min)
|$1,500.00 / Night||$3,600.00 / 2 Nights|
|$10,500.00 / 7 Nights||$4,300.00 / 3 Nights|
|$4,500.00 / 3 nights Australia Day weekend||$5,000.00 / 4 Nights|
|$6,000.00 / 4 nights Easter||$5,700.00 / 5 Nights|
|$6,400.00 / 6 Nights|
|$7,100.00 / 7 Nights|
** Seven night minimum stay during High Season. Public Holiday Weekends charged at Shoulder Season Rates, with the exception of Australia Day and Easter Weekends, charged at High Season Rates.
- Check in after 4pm during high season (16 December – 1 February)
or 2pm other times (1 February – 16 December)
- Check out before 10am during high season (16 December – 1 February)
or 11am other times (1 February – 16 December)
- Minimum stay 7 nights during high season (16 December – 1 February)
- Minimum stay 2 nights other times (1 February – 16 December)
- Complimentary welcome service so that you feel at home and relax from the moment you arrive.
- Complimentary bed linen and towels for all stays. Please specify bedding configuration when booking to ensure the correct beds are made. Only the beds for the number of guests staying will be set-up on arrival. Housekeeping charges will apply if possible changes are requested last minute (but not outside of 14 days prior to arrival). Please BYO beach towels.
- Terms and conditions apply
- Bond applies to all stays
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
Watch out here for availability calendar..we are fetching it for you!